01 02 03 Coffee Before Crayons: Let the Painting Begin 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Let the Painting Begin

34
I am thrilled to announce that we are painting today!!! This is huge. Huge, I tell you! We are painting the "big room" (living/dining/kitchen) and the guest room. Plus I got the paint for the ceiling so that when our [awesome] ceiling guy is ready to paint I won't be holding him up. And now the part you've all been waiting for... COLORS! We are using Valspar Signature paint for everything. Lowes will tint it to match any brand's color. 
For the ceiling we went with Sherwin Williams Alabaster. I don't have a photo but it's basically a soft white. I found it thanks to House of Hepworths blog. She's awesome and quite inspiring. Here's a link where you can see the ceiling color well: http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2014/04/15/putting-everything-back-together-again/

already have paint for the upstairs bedroom (oatmeal color) and the downstairs guest bathroom (aquaish). The other spaces and colors are collected here:

I am super excited. This is the first time I've selected paint for our whole home! We've lived with white walls our whole married life and for some reason having color on the walls makes me feel like a real love grownup homeowner. I'm begining to think we might actually get to move back home. And soon! It's getting real folks!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38