01 02 03 Coffee Before Crayons: Happy Toddler Bed Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happy Toddler Bed Day

34
Happy Monday! What do you think of my new blog design and title? I have to admit, I agonized over the title and after surveying my friends, Coffee Before Crayons was born. I'm really happy with the redesign. When you click around you'll notice there are some links that don't go anywhere. This is because I've got content in the works for these pages but it's a work in progress. Another key reason for the links to nowhere is that I'm new to writing HTML code and honestly a little scared that if I delete the links I might not be able to get them back. So please hang in there with me and I'll let you know when they are active. 
This was a wonderful weekend. I'm really excited about the future of my site and this new design is a good start!

Let's talk about real life. Yesterday, our nephew was baptized and we got to be there for the service. I'm so proud of him! AG loved being a part of big church too. When it was his turn she stood up in the chair and said "There's Griffin!" She didn't really understand what was happening but she was excited nonetheless. 
Last night we had a milestone at home. As an early birthday present for AG, I converted her crib to a toddler bed! She was so excited and she wanted to arrange everything just so. 
While wearing a ballet leotard of course. I think I have to say this was a success and great idea because at 7:20am she is still sleeping. She never once tried to climb out of her crib. Not once. I intended to leave her in it until she did try to climb out but she's been telling us she is dreaming of having a big girl bed and I guess I'm a softie. 
I'll share more about our strategy to get her to stay in her bed soon. Night number one was a success!
She just woke up at 7:27 and said "Mommy, I'm awake!" and now she's getting herself dressed. I feel like I just blinked and my baby grew into a self sufficient big girl overnight. So many feelings. I'm cherishing these days. They fly by!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38